Doctor of Dental Surgery:
Marquette University – 1985
Bachelor of Science:
Biology & Chemistry
Greenfield High School
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Waukesha County Dental Association
- Milwaukee County Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International College of Dentistry
- International Federation of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American College of Oral Implantology
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Implant Prosthodontic Section of the ICOI
- Consumers’ Research Council of America
- The Smiles for Life Foundation
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
A Letter From Dr. Michaels
“For most people, choosing a dentist is a pretty big decision. They understand that dental care is an ongoing process, so they want a practitioner that they can be comfortable with and can count on to do what’s best for them and their teeth in the long run.
It’s really a matter of trust…in my sensitivity to your needs…my overall abilities as a practitioner…and my professionalism.
I take that trust very seriously because I consider my patients to be members of our dental family here. That’s why putting patients at ease about their dental needs has been a top priority for me since I began practicing in 1985.
In order to make your dental care experience as positive as possible, I believe in a gentle, caring approach to all procedures. I also believe in outlining all the options available to you, so we can decide together what’s best for your particular situation.
Above all, I want you to know that you can turn to me for all your dental needs. From tooth whitening to oral surgery, I’m skilled in the latest procedures. After all, my education as a dentist didn’t end the minute I got my diploma. As a health care professional, I feel it’s my responsibility to continue to learn about all the latest treatments in dentistry. There are new advances and better forms of treatment being discovered all the time, and I owe it to my patients to be fully knowledgeable about all of them.
That’s one reason why I’m active in so many professional organizations. It’s through my membership in these professional organizations that I’m able to learn a great deal of information on new advances in dentistry to help me better serve my patients.
I’m grateful to the dental community for all that it’s given me. And I believe in giving back to the community that’s been so good to me. In addition to being personally rewarding, passing on knowledge to colleagues and future dentists helps make me a more well-rounded practitioner.
If you would like to know more, or would like to arrange an initial visit and consultation, please call us today. My team of professionals and I look forward to welcoming you to our dental care family.”
Sincerely, James Michaels, DDS